I first spied the Isabel Marant ‘Dicker’ boots on Jules and fell instantly in love. They have been in my memory bank ever since and after having to part ways with my beloved sand coloured stud boots there was a hole in my wardrobe for a grey/sand ankle boot. Enter these M&S Indigo beauties.
They’ve lost the subtle country and western detailing and the heel shape of the I.M versions, but otherwise I think they’re a darn good match. They’re neutral enough to go with basically everything and currently I’m wearing them either with jeans or tights and a dress, but I can’t wait to rock them with cut offs or flowing summer dresses. Being M&S, they’re well made, really comfortable and true to size.
For some fab style inspo head over to Jules’ blog ::
Following on from last week’s post, I thought I’d round up some of my top moments from 2015. I had an amazing year and I’m full of excitement for what 2016 has in store too.
- Spent quality sibling time with my brother at Harry Potter Studios
- Visited Asia for the first time, China to be exact which was a fantastic culture shock
- Landed a job in a huge multinational company, working with fab people and feel happier and more appreciated than ever before
- Watch my boyfriend launch his first EP with his band
- Met all the bae’s at London’s first Beauty Con
- Watched one of my darling friends complete her first 10k
- Was spoiled rotten with a dream trip for afternoon tea at Claridges
- Made an effort to keep in touch with friends all year
- Took Mum up to London for a fab girly weekend
- Saw Hunter Hayes in concert
- Purchased my dream car
- Took a freezing cold trip up to Blackpool, missed the illuminations (doh!) but had fantastic winter break, perfect for a pre-Christmas reset.
Happy New Year! It’s safe to say that this year I’ve fallen hook line and sinker for New Year’s Resolutions. This year however, rather than resolutions they are lifestyle changes. With that in mind I’m not setting unrealistic expectations and I’m certainly not going to be hard on myself if something slips as long as I hold myself accountable and pick them back up quickly.
– Be more aware of what I’m putting in my body
– Maintain weight but tone up with my weekly ballet and yoga classes plus my “7” app
2) Personal Development
– Take a creative class such as painting or photography
– Practice some sort of meditation at least once a week
– Read 12 books – I’ve signed up to audible so ‘read’ is a loose term
– Start saving towards a house (mainly so I can get a cat!)
– Get on top of finances, know roughly what’s coming and going each month