Following on from last week’s post, I thought I’d round up some of my top moments from 2015. I had an amazing year and I’m full of excitement for what 2016 has in store too.
- Spent quality sibling time with my brother at Harry Potter Studios
- Visited Asia for the first time, China to be exact which was a fantastic culture shock
- Landed a job in a huge multinational company, working with fab people and feel happier and more appreciated than ever before
- Watch my boyfriend launch his first EP with his band
- Met all the bae’s at London’s first Beauty Con
- Watched one of my darling friends complete her first 10k
- Was spoiled rotten with a dream trip for afternoon tea at Claridges
- Made an effort to keep in touch with friends all year
- Took Mum up to London for a fab girly weekend
- Saw Hunter Hayes in concert
- Purchased my dream car
- Took a freezing cold trip up to Blackpool, missed the illuminations (doh!) but had fantastic winter break, perfect for a pre-Christmas reset.